Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fakta 100 Eunhyuk_bag 5_ :D


Anjong!! Balik lagi..Langsung terusin aja ya..Selamat membaca!!

59. Movie you enjoyed: truthfully, I think all movies are fun -0- kekeke

60. How do you relieve stress: a long time ago I used to bother or hit junsu and that relieved stress but I can't nowadays. I have to find a few method -0-
Waduh kasian banget Junsu. Apa sekarang Donghae?

61. What you want to learn: to produce music

62. If your girlfriend had a limited amount of time left: I'd get insurance

63. When you feel that you don't like yourself: when we're in jazz dance class and I can't do the splits

64. Sex before marriage: no
oppa OK!!

65. Life principle: eat for free anyway possible; don't use my money..

66. Weather you enjoy: clear, beautiful weather
Nice weather!! :D

67. What you watch on tv a day: my life plan is 30 minutes. I'm in for it (?) -.-

68. Important friend: aren't all friends important?

69. Living is?: wouldn't it be gaining money and getting something from it?

70. Fave drinks: strawberry milk, ambasa, orange juice

71. Snacks you like: banana kick

72. If you and your g/f break up where would you go: go to my next schedule

73. A teacher you respect: because I'm a nice student I respect most of my teachers

74. Introduce your family: not a lot of front hairs but calm, smooth with a cute personality and appearance is my dad, people tell me that I look like her and hasn't given me my allowance in two moths is my mom, fun and takes care of me well and is witty is my older sister, cute and jealous often choco, sleeps anywhere well and eats well is minki//this was my family/.

75. Happiness is: it varies from person to person, doesn't it? No matter what it is if it gives someone joy and if you think it is, I think that it's happiness

76. From past birthday presents, one you remember most: heh heh heh heh I like, I like~ I like them all ke

77. Animals you like: choco and minky and ahtom

78. Plant you like: grass

79. Favorite season: it doesn't matter what season just as long as it's a clear day ke

80. What you think about homosexuals: you can't, you'll go to hell

81. If you had to choose between friendship or love: to tell you the truth, I still haven't been able to decide yet

82. If the world ended tomorrow: I would go to church and pray

83. Singing ability: it kills~ (slang)

84. Dancing ability: it ends~ (slang)

85. Song you like: greatest love of all

86. Things you have to have in a relationship: trust and understanding

87. Subjects you like: gym and Korean geography

88. Girls that are older, guys that are older (& dating): uhm, what's wrong with it, if they both love each other..

89. If you died tomorrow: I'd go to church and pray

90. When will you get married: if my dreams come true and I make lots of money ke

91. In twenty years, your appearance: a cool mister

92. Places you want to visit: Australia, egypt, japan

93. To the person reading this: my name is lee, hyuk jae

94. If there's something you need to change about yourself: typing. (to tell the truth, it still makes a dohk sound -0-)

95. Eunhyuk is said to be the dirtiest (as in unclean) and smelliest member in Super Junior.

96. Eunhyuk is best friends with Xiah Junsu of DongBangShinKi. They have been friends since childhood.

97. When Eunhyuk and Junsu were younger, they joined a beauty competition where all of the contestants were males disguised as girls.

98. Eunhyuk and Junsu made an oath together when they were young to never drink alcohol or smoke.

99. Eunhyuk is very gullible. He’s been on the receiving end of pranks by the other members many times.

100. Any last comments: my name is lee, hyuk jae

Yaahh akhirnya selesai juga. Silakan-silakan yang mau berkomentar atau memberikan saran.

Dadah _Yatu_1 st_
sumber dari banyak pihak

No comments: