Sunday, August 9, 2009

EHHEM.. interview at IBT news



Recently starring in the MBC Sunday entertainment show ‘Oppa Band’, ‘little chick’ Sungmin’s popularity has risen quickly, Sungmin accepted a media interview at a coffee shop in Korea on the morning of the 7th.

Part 1: ‘Working Out For Sunny To See?’

Reporter: Having an innocent appearance like a flower boy character in a manga book, Sungmin has recently captivated a lot of fans’ hearts; more exciting, a recent survey designated Sungmin to be first of male idols who can bring out the most maternal instinct from noona fans, crowded of even the ‘nation-flower-boy’ SS501 Kim Hyun-joong and SHINee Taemin.

Sungmin: (shaking his head to say no) in fact, either my appearance or personality is the type that can arouse protective instinct from women. It may be because that I don’t appear much on variety shows, so that whenever I’m on TV, I usually show myself to be a little timid and reliant on the hyungs. Actually, I’m at level 3 of Taekwondo (laughs)

Sungmin: recently, I’ve been working out at a fitness gym with Eunhyuk. It’s still far but I’m interested in fitness…

Reporter: Do you want to show your fitness to Sunny, who lately has a relationship scandal with you?

Sungmin: I feel very wronged (face turns red). At that time, what I said on that program caused misunderstandings and led to scandal. So when I returned home, I immediately called Sunny to explain and she jokingly replied: ‘If you like me, I would like you to tell me directly.’ I also promised to buy her food, but I haven’t yet (laughs)

Reporter: Of the Super Junior member who do you have the best relationship with?

Sungmin: a lot of people have asked similar questions. Because there’re 13 members so it seems to change every time. When I’m studying red wine, I’m with Kyu-hyun; when playing sports, I’m with Eunhyuk; when taking pictures, I’m with Shindong; when riding a motorbike, I’m with Kangin..

Part 2: Sungmin revealed that 5 years after his debut, he does not feel his own presence among the members and had experience of distress.

Sungmin: the other members are actively working as DJs, participating in various entertainment programs, but it’s 5 years since my debut and I have not either known many other artists or been easily recognised, this is really disappointing. Thus, I have practiced hard to become a good singer and guitarist. This is, perhaps, the reason I am chosen to be a member of OPPA Band.

In fact, before debut, I didn’t think that I was suitable to be an entertainer. I’m not good at expressing myself, I haven’t been to a nightclub so far. It’s not I don’t have chance to do so, I just don’t know what to do after going there, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink either.

While recording OPPA Band, I don’t know how to make things become funny, Shin Dong Yup sunbaenim(*) and Tak Jae Hoon sunbaenim always by my side to help me.

In addition, Sungmin expressed regrets of not having other members at the interview and ended the brief interview.

Source: International Financial Times Entertainment (ibtnews)

http://supersungmin.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/09-08-07-interview-at-ibtnews/#comments
Publish Post

~bahagiaa..

-siput!

No comments: